Management Consulting Services from the Uriel Corporation® Think Tank are designed to give clients a local, regional, national and or global preemptive competitive advantage.
Management Consulting Services provided by the Uriel Corporation® Think Tank enables clients to develop or target new or existing billion dollar markets or to develop and target specific client interests no matter how great or small.
Uriel works with clients that are seeking to acquire rights to products and patents through technology search and acquisition or Uriel can assist clients that are looking to enter new markets by assisting clients to develop new products, alliances, and or services or to improve existing products, alliances, and or services. The aim of such pursuits is to brainstorm and to help clients create or acquire products with new-twist proprietary functionalities or to give clients capabilities that might enable them to better compete in larger markets. Uriel can work with clients and act as a finder for technology acquisition interests or it can work with clients to help them develop new innovative disruptive products and or services and or to give clients greater visibility online to increase sales.
Further management consulting services include business plan analysis, business plan development, competitive analyses, research and development, engineering, the building of strategic alliances, the development or expansion of distribution channels, the development of marketing channels, e-commerce, website, and blog development/management.
A partial list of the Consulting Services that the Uriel Corporation Think Tank can offer, includes but is not limited to the following services:
- management consulting,
- business plan development,
- market research consulting,
- corporate and subsidiary start up consulting,
- ad hoc board meeting consulting,
- growth & diversification consulting,
- product development, engineering, research & development consulting,
- prototype development,
- intellectual property consulting & development,
- patent search,
- intellectual property prior art analysis,
- competitive analysis,
- intellectual property consulting,
- intellectual property tweaking & improvement,
- intellectual property portfolio development and expansion,
- proposal development & negotiation,
- project & contract management,
- business development,
- corporate and subsidiary development,
- product and corporate image branding and positioning,
- innovative product search and product acquisition consulting,
- valuation services,
- patent & technology brokering,
- technology search,
- technology transfer, technology acquisition, & technology brokering,
- intellectual property/technology acquisition, licensing or sale,
- marketing-sales-distribution consulting, campaign development and execution,
- marketing-sales-distribution alliance development,
- manufacturing consulting and alliance development,
- operations oversight management,
- licensing agreement negotiation,
- license acquisition consulting & negotiation,
- strategic partnering search and negotiation,
- joint venture consulting and negotiation,
- win-win partnerships,
- win-win product-service trade, supply & partnering agreements,
- fund raising and equity crowd funding consulting,
- website development & management,
- blog development & management,
- blog article development or other content development & management,
- newsletter development and deployment,
- e-commerce development & management,
- Google Ad Sense development & management,
- internet advertising,
- affiliate development & management,
- CRM system implementation and management.
For a more thorough overview of Uriel Corporation’s Management Consulting Services please go to the Uriel Corporation® Think Tank Blog and view our: Services and our Disruptive Commercialization Consulting Services pages.
A link to further information on our Turnkey Consulting Services can be viewed on our Parent Think Tank Website.
Begin a Consultation Retainer Agreement with a Working Session.
Book a Phone Conference or Skype Consultation Working Session to develop the Project Scope and Statement Of Work (SOW) that would be included in your Consulting Retainer Agreement with the Uriel Corporation® Think Tank for your commercialization goals or business expansion-diversification interests.
After payment is received you will be contacted by phone or email so we can schedule your Phone Conference or Skype Session.
Prospective clients may contact the Uriel Corporation Think Tank at: 1-708-598-7314, 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday CST, for a free initial consultation prior to a formal engagement with the Think Tank.
*Please note that this Working Session Fee will be credited to and be applied towards your Retainer/Fee(s) as such will relate to your Consulting Retainer Agreement with the Think Tank. It is understood and agreed that this Working Session Fee is non-refundable.